Queensland's Gift: The Botanic Gardens

In a fantastic place called the Botanic Gardens in Cairns, Queensland,there is yummy food on the menu and room to play and run. The flowers there are as beautiful as coral in the sea.

You can smell the flowers and eat fantastic meals that taste like food from my favourite restaurant. You can walk and spot animals such as birds, you can see flowers that are as pretty as jewels.

You can see amazing flowers and beautiful birds that are as colourful as all the colours of the rainbow.

I hear birds chirping like music to my ears. The smell of the food cooking makes my stomach rumble like thunder.

I feel jubilant and excited because of the absolutely wonderful and welcoming surroundings.

You should go there because you will have lots of fun and you could buy pretty flowers and have a great time. You can learn about the magnificent plants from the helpful guides.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!