Scare Bear

They were pulling me higher and higher into the air, as I float there in silence waiting to the countdown to begin. The fresh air from the nature and bush was drying my throat but it was refreshing at the same time.
My hands were sweaty in a nerve racking way, as my blistering hands rubbed on the rope, trying to hold on. I waited up high, watching the glistening trees in the sun and light was whistling in the wind. Birds chirping and my heat beating are not really the greatest mix, those together are like a herd of elephants and a choir at the same time. I was scared as if I was about to fall off a cliff. Yet i was so excited as the coutdown began 3....2....1!!!!!! I just had to scream, but then I thought to myself it actually wasn't as bad as I swung there side to side.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!