Fall Again

And to the darkness i turned. Lost and i couldn't find a way.
Picked myself up off the ground and turned away. Wanted a new beginning but it was all too far away. Tried to ask for help, walked to the light but it vanished, out of sight. I was left with nothing, no other choice so away from the light i turned and imagined another place. And it was here i was sent with the angels in black to regain my strength, to learn not to look back. In the depths of the darkness, it came then, hit me like a star, shining so bright, out of no where. On a calm midnight, the angels in red swarmed all around, giving me no other option but to fall to the ground. All around they came again, crowded around my head. If it wasn't for the confusion i might not have cried, i may to this day still have some pride. But what happened that day happened, there's no taking it back. I still wish it would all leave me alone, some days i wish it would all just go black. Leave me alone and never return, walk down that road i turned down, when it felt like the end of the world. But still i go on, battle through this i must. I have no other choice, your voice convinced me of thus.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!