Casey's New School Experince

‘You know what Casey you don’t have to be shy, it will be ok first day is always tough but u will make good friends and you will fit in very well ok, don’t worry just have fun and if u have any problems with any one at school just remember to report to the principal and don’t get in a fight ok. We are here love I’ll see u at 3 o’clock bye have fun’ said Casey’s mum (Mary Norman) ‘bye mum love you’ replied Casey.
Mum watch Casey walk into the school gate and then drove out while waving excitedly back to Casey.

Casey walk anxiously into his class room only to bump into the worst of the worst kid in the whole primary school Nick Basley and his gangs, ‘watch it there’ said Nick’ ‘Casey’ ‘what?’ ‘My name is Casey Norman and I am sorry I bumped into you’ ‘i...i... am’ save it new kid, just then the bell rang, ‘saved by the bell new kid’ said Nick. ‘You’ll pay when I get u again new kid’ walking away with his eyes turned back and gazing at Casey for a while. ‘I hate that new kid’ whispered Nick to his gang

During lunch time Alison Robbins (most popular girl in school and Nick girlfriend) came up to Casey ‘hi Casey nu….’ ‘Casey Norman’ corrected Casey ‘hi’ ‘do you know me?’ asked Alison, ‘yes’ I do replied Casey politely you’re Alison Robbins, ‘yes I am’ smiled Alison. ‘Hey new boy, what are you doing with my girlfriend’ ‘Ni....’ Alison tried saying but before she could finish her call Nick turned around and gave her a frustrating look that made her shut her mouth, ‘I asked u a question new kid,’ nick lock eye with Casey and repeated his question again (‘I said what are u doing with my girlfriend’) rotating his head side to side like he was treating Casey.

Casey broke the silence after a few second answering Nick with a soft loud whispering voice ‘we where just introducing ourselves’ ‘nick was not happy with what he was hearing’ ‘u have no right to be close to my girlfriend you dork’ busted out nick . ‘Do u want me to introduce my self?’ asked nick ‘my name is Nick Basley’ ‘and let me guess your name is cake no man’ after his rude ridiculous joke of re pronouncing Casey’s name his gangs bust out in loud ruthless laughter, but Alison was not happy so she walk out off the group with a sad and worried face. ‘see what u did u made my girlfriend mad at me u dork’ blamed Nick walked out and doing the same thing he did to Casey with his eye but this time he did the finger eye to eye that explain(my eye is on you).

But Casey took no hesitation and sat back down, just then a boy sitting next to him said you are lucky he did not bass u up or anything like that’ ‘hi, my name is Brian, Brian gates’ ‘my name is Casey Norman’ said Casey ‘you most be nick’s well know target now, with the eye he gave u and the blames he accused u with’ ‘nick is the worst boy in the school, he picks on kids, he insults, gets in trouble in class, and many worst off it all’ said Brian ‘so he is the dork?’ Brian laughed and the gave Casey a suppressing look ‘what’ Casey asked ‘I thought u where quiet, boring and self-centred’ replied Brian ‘strong words, then u most not judge people by there first sight’ said Casey. Brian and Casey where now friends.

Mum came at 3oclock pick Casey up from school and in the car Casey told mum about how it was at school for his first day and what happened
After dinner that night Casey sat in on his bed in his room thinking about what happened at lunch time ,how Alison came up to him, the eye to eye finger that Nick had given to him how he meet Brian and all what Brain had said about nick.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!