Newlife

One day I was practicing in a band called New Life which was a Christian rock band. We were only beginners and had a rival band, Electro. We were having a face off and we went to go first and had everything in place.
“Hey Speedze, go turn up the so called guitar hero’s amp up to the maximum volume and everything else. We don’t want them playing.”
A few minutes later… “Electro every things up to da max.”
“Good.”
As we started playing, I was up to the first strum and as I hit the strings the electricity shock was so strong that the world got struck by lightning.
Three hours later I find myself and my band knocked out so when I was about to strum I found lightning striking the strings from my fingers. It was very strange then I figured it out, I was filled with loads of electrons, but my other band members, they were knocked out.
When they finally woke up, James our keyboardist started playing but the keyboard started glowing. When Dave our drummer hits the snare he was playing like Joey Jordison. Then Joe our bass player started playing, lightning came out of his fingers striking the bass.
A beginner band started playing like Electro, only better. When we finished playing we found out we were playing to no audience, eventually we figured that everyone disappeared. But if everyone disappeared, what about us? Were we, or was it? Ah huh! When I hit the string so many electrons filled the entire band and while we were knocked out the electrons and the magnetites came together and formed new life and we were human, only we could produce lightning and magnetic fields.
We now have the world to ourselves and we don’t know where to go. So we decide to check out the population of the world’s most popular game, and the population was 0. then as we hit the turn off button, I shut down recharging then when we turned it on I turned back on fully charged and as I started to type for song chords the keyboard started glowing and I sank into the keyboard and I became the whole computer.
‘Let me out, let me out!’ I shouted and suddenly millions of Christian songs came up. But what made it happen? Was it that it read my memory of what I wanted to find? Or was it that I could hack anything? I don’t know. But when I put my memory on the computer I came out and we selected the songs we wanted to play, but we could play what we wanted to play automatically. We eventually missed the people on earth so we went to find them and we couldn’t.
Then a nuclear explosion suddenly happens and we got caught in it, we were in another world of all this weird stuff of portals and other things, so we went to explore. Join the band in book #2

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!