Lazy Sunday's

Lazy Sundays

Hey my name is Liam. As you probably know a lot of people have very funny stories. (Well not me, I’m just a fictional character; my author on the other hand is not. In fact he is very awesome and some of this story is true, well the bit about the author anyway. And yes my writer has noticed that this is one huge bracket.) Well back to my funny story. It is about me and my (lets say silly) friend Carl, getting up to mischief. As you know (You probably don’t) we are twelve years old. A pretty cool age. (Apart from the changes in the body, you know what I mean)

Ok on with my story (or my authors story, whichever way you want to put it) It’s about a BB gun. Yep a BB gun. (For those who don’t know what that is heres a dictionary meaning- an air rifle that shoots BBs. They are plastic bullets) they sting a lot. So heres my story.

One Sunday morning Greg walked to my place. This usually happens. Well my parents own a fish and chip shop (so does my authors parents, what a coincidence) and they work there for ages. My brother Sam was at his girlfriends house Samantha’s (how funny is that because my authors brother is named Jesse and he has a girlfriend named Jessica, another coincidence) so me and Greg had the house to ourselves. “Lets do something fun” I said excitedly. I told Greg to stay there while I secretly got something fun.

Yes it was the BB gun. I went up to him (thinking it wasn’t loaded) and shot him in the face. Well on the nose actually. He dropped to the ground crying with blood dripping down his face onto the floor. I didn’t know what to do. I helped Greg up and he started laughing. I did to. Then he grabbed the BB gun. Loaded it, and pointed it at me. I sure was scared. He shot it and it got me in the shin. I’m on the ground and he’s cracking up laughing not realising mum walking in the house. “WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING, WHY IS GREGS HEAD AND YOUR SHIN BLEADING!!!?” she screamed. No answer. I’m happy because Greg’s answers are usually pretty pathetic. He blames it on Batman. (He can be pretty random sometimes) Anyway mum was still waiting for an answer, when she notices the gun in Greg’s hand. “Batman shot us” Greg lied. Mum made me do all these chores and Greg didn’t even have to help. He just watched and laughed. Every time I see a Batman logo I’m going to think of Greg. (And just to let you know my author is awesome and I would like to thank him for creating me and this awesome story.) And I hope you liked the brackets I put everywhere.
The End
Taron Ashboth


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!