Saved From The Bad Guys And The Troll.

SAVED FROM THE BAD GUYS AND THE TROLL
Once upon a time there were four bad guys and two good guys. Their names were Peter and Melissa the good guys. The bad guys were Alvin, Captain Croak, Chomp and Scorp.
The good guys were ship wrecked near an island. So they went on the island. They thought it was sort of wild there. They stayed there for a long time. Peter saw a pirate ship which was the bad guys. Then they ran to the side of the island to see a closer look if it was a pirate ship. Then they ran back into the bushes and the pirates came onto the island. The good guys ran to the other side of the island. Captain Croak led them into the jungle. They looked all over the jungle three times. They looked for two hours already.

Finally Scorp found a shadow but it was only a tree so they kept on going. Then Captain Croak said "guys look over there, there are two shadows, let's run." After they got to the bushes the shadows were gone when they got there. So they kept on looking but the good guys were just hiding in the bushes so they didn't get found by the bad guys. They followed them to where they went. Then Scorp whispered "take a look behind us when I say now. Now!" Then Captain Croak looked and said "jump when I say jump, ok? Ok jump!" Then they jumped. They got caught by the bad guys. All along they were just friendly so they went back to the ship. There was one big troll in their way. The Captain threw his sword at the troll and missed. The troll picked them all up and carried them to the ship and put them all in and the troll hopped in too. They all sailed off happily.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!