Heaven

Little Bear ran up to Grandma Bear and gave her a big hug. “Grandma?” said Little Bear. “Yes” she replied. “What is Heaven?” asked Little Bear. “Well let's sit down on the grass, and I will tell you, sweetheart.” said Grandma Bear.

The two bears sat on the lush, fresh grass.

Heaven is a place high up in the clouds.

A place where the birds sing high up in the tree tops, and swoop, soar and dive through the endless sky.

It's where butterflies flutter over and around a beautiful, colourful garden filled with flowers that bloom for everyone.

Heaven is a place where people rest in peace and love.

“Is that where Grandpa Bear is?” asked Little Bear. Grandma looked at the clouds in the beaming blue sky. “It sure is, it sure is” replied Grandma Bear. “What else is Heaven?” questioned Little Bear.

It's a place where animals roam the open land. From ants to cheetahs, elephants to grasshoppers.

Where rainbows stretch as far as the eye can see, and the sun shines high up in the glistening blue sky.

A place where rivers flow gracefully and slowly, and where the ocean is cool and calm.

Heaven is a place where the night is dark, but not scary, and where the stars shimmer brightly.

“But most of all, Heaven is the love filled in your heart” said Grandma Bear with a huge big grin on her face.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!