Teekah And The Evil Master


Once upon a time there lived a most gorgeous girl in the world called Teekah. She has blue eyes and long blond plaited hair and leggings with the most beautiful top that has forests everywhere with lakes, flowers and matches her leggings with a face that is so soft and pretty. Her deep blue eyes are as shiny as diamonds. No one has ever seen her before because she lives in a world no-one knows about.

She has a green key to open the secret portal. The black portal that you go through is to the Keeper of the Crystals. Keeper of the Crystals has all the crystals in the world and they are rubies, sapphires, emeralds and more. It’s always sunny with trees, flowers and animals everywhere.
The animals the world has are puppies, joeys, seals, penguins, elephants, fawns, bears, lions, lambs, foals, calf’s, piglets, dolphins, whales, seahorses, starfish’s, sea serpents, dragons, phoenix’s, unicorns and rabbits.

Teekah loves all her animals so much she never takes them to fight the evil masters army because she is scared they might die every time she kills someone in the evil masters army she gains a crystal.

She hops on her animals to take her to places then she sends them back so they don’t get hurt. When she has finished doing what she had to do to save her world she says what animal she wants then come for example “phoenix come” then all the phoenixes come to her.
Later that day when Teekah went to the evil master’s castle she found her dolphin in a pool of sharks then she remembered she still has the water crystal but she can’t remember what it’s called so she just said “water diamond come!”In the air came this blue wavy diamond that looked like the sea waves waving everywhere like she imagined. She used it to free her dolphin and then tamed the sharks she didn’t get any diamonds because it wasn’t a person and she didn’t kill it “unicorns come” flying through the clouds in the bluest sky you’ll ever find were all these unicorns up high flying towards her suddenly the landed right on misty hill she hoped on one unicorn out of 100 and flew right into the sky leaving a trail then all the unicorns stopped and then fell down into a portal that took hem to the evil masters world( if that was me in his world I would kill myself because it is the worst world to be in). She went through the bush trying to figure out how to get out then she and her animals saw this bird flying and swooping around in the misty bluey sky. She loves all her animals if she has to lose her diamonds for her animals she would they are like the colourful world to her with happy and joyful thought day and night all through the year nonstop just like the Earth with all kind of brightness.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!