Man Beneath The Floor

His smile was as cold and mysterious as the first time I saw him, lurking beneath the floor, hidden from everyone, but me. His eyes might as well be black, because what he has seen and done is unforgivable.

The first person he took was my Nan, she was taken in November, nothing but her pearls were left.

People call me crazy, but I know the man beneath the floor took her; he is the same animal who took my little sister, Jenny. All he left behind was her teddy bear. Jenny was only 5 years old. He took her during the day; he is getting braver and braver; thats what he believes.

You can’t believe how much I hate him, how much I pity him, only a murderer. He mocks me at night, sits under my bed, laughing. He talks to me; his voice is dead; much like a rusty neglected gate, he is scarred though from the screams of his victims, he hears nothing but pain.

Day after day I plan my revenge on this sick, cruel man. I will find him, and I will make him pay for what he has done, and when that day comes Jenny and Nan will be at peace.

If I was the man beneath the floor, I would be scared!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!