Bad Luck

Not school again!
We entered the doorway to our classrooms.
No one was there!
We looked everywhere,until two walls staggered towards us,like they were to crush us!

"It's a trap!"

I get in trouble all the time.(Like tripping over,hitting the classroom's bookshelves,which makes the first bang to the second bang to the third).I am just so clumsy and bang into everything by accident,then Mrs Calamity would yell
"Detention!"
I fell as if I'm just bad luck,but worse!
How am I ever going to stop this once and for all?

The walls creaked and scraped as they headed towards us like we were bait.I tried protecting myself by covering my face.We all screamed in terror.Suddenly the walls came to a hault.

A crack and wobble caught my ear.

"What was that?" muttered Madison, then she paused.

We looked down beneath our feet, there was a brown square.The two halves quickly opened, as we all dropped down.

"Where are we?" I asked, scaredly.All we could see was darkness.Then these lights flicked on, showing us to a huge walkway.Ni-Ni, Madison, the rest of the children and I ambled along it.Suddenly, I heard whispers that went:"Escape!", "Turn Back!" and "You're in terrible danger!" But, I thought it was just my imagination.Then we came to a brown door that read:'BLOOD EYES'.

"Who in Nanna's pumpkin soup is Blood Eyes?!" asked a kid.
"Don't know..." jingled Ni-Ni.

The door just flung open like a ghost.There were bookshelves on both sides of the room and a brown table with books and stationary on the top of it covered in cobwebs.A huge king-like chair stood facing a massive window with the back of it facing us.
"H-h-hello?" shivered Madison, like she was at the snow.
"Anybody there?" I asked, bravely.The chair spun around and there was a guy absolutely
covered in black with red bloody eyes said,
"Hello Jordan! Welcome to your worst bad luck, DEATH!".

My heart stopped.Thunder cracked my brain.My lungs exploded.Did he just say death?
"Oh,no!" I suddenly shouted, "RUN!!!".We ran for our lives, like a racing car speeding down a long track.
"Don't think you lot are going to escape, Blood Eyes!" It chased us along the dark walkway, angry.
"That's it! The guy's name is Blood Eyes!" said Madison, "I wonder how old he is! thirty-eight? fifty-one? Maybe even one hundred! Oh what about where he lives! It could-",
"SHUT UP!!!" We all interrupted Madison, begging her to be quiet.Then we came across two doors,but which one?

"Quick, someone think of something!" Ni-Ni yelled in fear.
"Umm...uh...that one?" I said pointing to the second door.Madison opened it.The door was wired to dynamite.
"Quick, the first one!" I yelled.We ran up.Blood Eyes was right behind us.

A huge explosion caught my ear.Then I heard a threatening cry,
"Nooo".
We were okay!

The ambulance and Police arrived.We all got carried on stretchers, then my parents arrived as well as my sister, Laura.
"You'll be fine dear!" Mum said.

MEANWHILE,AT THE UNDERGROUND CAVE AT SCHOOL......
"Don't worry, Jordan!" muttered Blood Eyes, "REVENGE IS COMING!!!"




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!