We Are One

I looked into her deep, jade green eyes as she stared back entrancingly into my own. I didn't dare to break this link - this bond - that connected us. I knew that our silence would not be broken. It was just too precious, for we were one. One living, breathing organism in this wild and dangerous place that we humans call the universe.

She leaned forward painstakingly, ensuring that our connection remained strong. I reciprocated her actions, for I never wanted this moment to end - I desired for this experience to be one of only our true passion and love. I wished to pour my entire being into her, knowing that she too was willing to fuse herself with me, to ultimately become lost to all that was real.

We finally met, with a hair's width separating the tip of her soft, silken nose and the end of mine, scarred and porous. She tilted her head to the side so slightly that it may have been my eyes fooling me, but I could be assured that she would not let a matter so trivial to others go unnoticed. She formed the slightest smile with her lips, which made my heart throw more kindling into the blazing fire that could only be my emotions.

She eased her head toward mine, so that our eyes were level. What followed would not be expected of the average being, for she did not pucker her beautiful lips in order for us to share our love with each other. Rather she gently placed her tender lips on mine and let her sweet essence leak out into my mouth through my own lips. I could taste it all; I tasted everything that was her in that precious substance.

We interlaced our fingers and hands together, her delicate and luscious skin against mine that was coarse and imperfect. She shifted her weight to my upper body and I lost my balance. As we fell softly onto the plush carpet, she eased her moist, pink tongue through her lips, and between mine, where our tongues then met and slowly explored one another.

As we lay there on the soft carpet, expressing our feelings for one another, our hands remained clasped together, for we refused to let them loosen, fearing that we may lose each other.



The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!