Vietnamese Ambush

September 29 1920 the American president Jack Slumbers got a phone call from ADF (American defence force) and reported a Vietnamese suspect dealing illegal drugs near the beach shop in Miami. The president knew from that point that this could lead to a major outbreak of drug wars.
The president ordered full attack on the Vietnamese drug dealer’s tomorrow night at 22 hours.
The head of the ADF, Johnny Wilson, was relaxing at home after nearly being killed in a mission in Iraq. He jumped as the phone rang and immediately told the President that he would be on the first plane to Washington to be briefed.
The Drug dealers heard that Johnny Wilson was on the case, they started to panic because of his reputation. Johnny Wilson was a good honest solider but was not afraid of taking extreme action when it was called for.
Johnny knew he couldn’t do this himself so he called a few of his most trusted friends that could be relied on when there was pressure.
First there was Bob. He was a great second in charge who could handle a weapon like no one else Johnny knew. He also had a cool head in a crisis and could take orders without questioning. His other team members included Curly Snot and Bozo whom he had fought with in the Great War. With Johnny and his four mates, who understood each other so well, the President was confident that this small could take on the meanest army of drug dealers.
Although the dealers panicked at first, they settled down because they had time, money and weapons that could that could defeat any small army.
However, Johnny knew that he and his friends could not defeat them front on and, therefore, would need to ambush them secretly!
So the next morning Johnny Wilson, Curly Snot and Bozo investigated the floor plans of where the Vietnamese are hiding so they went back to base and they planned to ambush at 22 hours when they’re half asleep.
The boys have decided their plan, Curly Snot goes around the back and pops a grenade. Bozo and Johnny breaks into the front while the guards around the front run to the back to see what’s going on. When the two boys break in they’ll bust them and call for backup and get those dealers in jail.
It is not always the numbers who win but it is the tactics.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!