Jack The Jumping Jelly Bean

Thump, thump, thump” went jack the jumping jellybean as dawn settled. Jack was a funny jellybean. He always jumped because he was scared that the big black spiders creeping around in the dark, hollow cave at 1am in the morning would bite his large bottom. “Ouch” he thought.

Suddenly, a loud voice boomed “Jack, please obey rule 15, 631. No Jumping. Come out here, RIGHT NOW!”
All of a sudden Jack’s girlfriend Cindy disappeared. “Wwhat have yyou ddone wwith Cindy?” Jack stuttered as he briskly scurried out of the cave.

“Don’t worry about that silly girl” replied the voice. “Now, what is your choice of punishment, Death or Fire” The voice asked. “Neither” responded Jack, and off he went to search for Cindy.


Jack found Cindy trembling in a nearby cave about 200 meters away. After a couple of minutes of reassuring Cindy, the familiar voice let out a cry of laughter. “Ha Ha Ha, time for death Cindy and Jack”.

The voice’s slave ’Phil’ carried the jellybean to a pot of sharks and dropped them quickly into the water but Jack popped out of the water and exclaimed “We are not food, sharks don’t eat us” and then he grabbed Cindy and rushed away and never was bothered by Phil or the voice again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!