Joicey's Fight

Hi im Joicey im 13 and im a diabetic im not fat or unhealth im just a diabetic I have a normal life with the few glitches everyone has but they dont have to feel low... so far this year i have been really tired and quiet sick. mum thinks i will get better soon but i dont think so i always say i will get better when they have a cure and she just walkes away... life is hard at the moment and all i do is listen to music and of course school work. My best friend Jenny is so suportive she's helped me when ive been sick. She is also a regulor to the hospital she has animia and she sometimes cant breath. school has been getting hard because im so behind on my work right now... mum thinks i will have to repeat year 8 so im uptodate with my work. I think that it will be a regular thing being away so home schooling is a choice. it's me birthday soon and im so scared just because i might be sick. then i hope its ok.....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!