Fear

Today is a wonderful day for some spring cleaning, the sun is out and the buds have bloomed into pretty flowers. Well time to clean no time to talk. First will be my………… ahh yes my bed and underneath it to, ahh just thinking about under my bed is rattling my bones but anyway I carefully tucked my sheets into the sides of my bed and folded over the doner. Then I said “Now that’s over I can start under my bed “. I slowly got down on my knees and crawled under the bed to fine anything that seemed repulsive. Then suddenly I saw a light beaming from the carpet “ I wonder what this coloud be”. So I came out from the dark underground known as my bed and raced to my tool shed. “ Ahh my jackhammer” I said carefully trying to carry it. I plugged it into my wall and left it off for now. I tumbled my bed over and brang my jackhammer in my bedroom and started drilling. The power of the jackhammer vibrated through my body. Then the floor collapsed, and the powerful light beamed into my eyes. “I’m blind, I can’t see……...... ohh wait my eyes are just closed” hmm… I need some rope to get down there, but first I mustpack some shirts, pants and undies because I don’t know how long I will be down there, oh when did I get rope and how long has it been in my underwear draw. Oh well, I must get down there, so I abseiled down to the bottom and saw the powerful light beam shine on some rock, but I knew it wasn’t any rock it was diamonds. “WOW THERE ARE DIAMONDS DOWN HERE” I said to myself. As I tried to take the diamond out I heard these loud thumping sounds they sounded like thunder as the ground viabrated I heard this very loud RAWW!!. “WOW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT” I screamed to myself. The thumping stopped and then I heard something behind me, as I slowly turned around I saw this 10 ft monster I decided to name it I will be named an APASOUR (a ape and dinosaour mixed together), but it didn’t seem so friendly. I started to get andry so as it was about to bite me I ran through it’s legs running around in the cave I soon came to a fork in the road I didn’t know which tunnel to take one said “The Good Tunnel and the other one said The Bad Tunnel” so I picked the good tunnel I soon came back around to where I first started. I grabbed the diamonds but then I heard RRRAAAWWWW!!!!, ohh no I heard it running towards me. I decided to run and then take the bad tunnel if it was the only way to get out so I ran for my life. The bad tunnel lead me to a room filled with booby-traps.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!