Jennifer's Diary





Hi, I’m Jennifer. Now, than I tell you my travel dairy.

On 15.06.1887, I went to the Island. I took a boat, and swam to the island. Because I like Robinson So, I went to the island.

First, I found a big hole and I made a tree house. I got the foods. But, in the island didn’t have a lot of foods. So, I found some food. I was very tired.

The next day, I cleaned my house. I put my clothes, hat, shoes and hair band on the shelf. I practiced make a bed, chair, desk and table. So, I started made a bed. I got the many trees and cutting the trees. I started at 10:00 a.m. and I finished at 5:00 p.m. Because it was very hard and difficult. In the end I ate the fruits. It was delicious. At 9:00 p.m. I slept n the bed.

The next morning, I woke up at 6:00a.m. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and took a shower in the river. Water was much cleaned. So my face and body was clean! At 7; 30 a.m. I made a chair and desk. It was easier than bed. So I finished at 8:20 a.m.


I will look another place. I climbed a mountain. I wore sports clothes and shoes. I took water. Finally I arrived at the mountain. I saw a good place. Suddenly, I saw a big tree. It was very big. And I turned right, I saw a little parrot!! So I ran very fast. And I got a little parrot!! I was very happy. I heard parrot langue. So I had one happy news. Parrot saw many sheep! and I took a photo. I told to parrot

“Good job, parrot! Now, your name is lay. You like? It ? ”“yes, I like it”
But I was is difficult, it was parrot‘s langue. So I taught, my country‘s langue. After one week, Lay cans my langue. So I was very happy.

I got one sheep. So I cooked a steak. First, I made an oven. I made a fire and put the storms, and second, I cutting the sheep. And third, put in the fire and waited 15 minutes. Finally eat!! It was very delicious. And Lay likes too.


The next day I went to the big tree. I made a big boat. I woke up at 7:00 a.m. because, I was very tired yesterday. I arrived at a big tree. And I cleaned my shoes, and then, I made a big house. It was two houses. One house was put the food, animals, my hat, shoes, and clothes. Another house was my bed room, kitchen and Lay‘s room.

After one year, I thought, I had to go to my country and my house. So, I called my friends. So I cleaned my shoes and clothes. I got my Lay. And I left island. Suddenly, us boat fell down!! Other friends were gone. So, I was alone. Now then, I left again in island. I was very nervous.




















FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!