Zorgon's Mystery

It all started with sir woggle the ruler of Zorgon he was taking his daily jog around the transport blade .Half way around he saw a tiny crack he was confused but kept on jogging, after a few minutes he had gotten back because he had to make his big speech. As he was specking there was a wobbly poo heading to his daily job as a ice-cream poo he was driving along as happy as can be until ‘clunk’ here was a big ditch in the ground there was also a crack next to it but this one was a lot bigger than the other. So knowing that his shift didn’t start for a long time the wobbily poo known as George mc Fiddle bottom rapidly began to dig. It took him a very long time so he decided to skip work that day, knowing that his boss would not be pleased. George continued on because he was on a role, until ``ting`` he had hit something “eureka pho” he yelped he thought that he had struck gold but instead he had found a trap door. As he stared in amassment he thought he might have a look what’s down there soon enough ‘errrrrr’ he had taken his first step into the dark abyss. Luckily he had his flash dragon for when he was looking in the dark cold freezer for ice cream. He pulled it’s tail and with a swift roar the hole room was lit up, it was amazing with golden walls and ancient writing ‘wow’ he whispered with a golden sparkle in his eyes. Then he saw another hatch under the golden rug. He lifted it up and there was a giant map. It seemed to lead to the transport blade so He drove strait up there, half way around he had herd a sudden ‘clunk’ he gotten his wheel stuck in the ground. ‘this must be it’ he squeaked but as he hoped out he fell down a deep dark hole it wasn’t that deep but what he saw gave him the biggest shock he had ever had. It was a gigantic bomb, he was amazed but as he took his time watching he herd a sudden ‘tick tock’ it was a timer that would go off any minute but he had no way out he had to deactivate it himself because if he didn’t not only him but the hole of zorgon would be doomed. With one wire over his head and another over his leg, he obviously didn’t know what to do but he knew that every second was fatal. After ten or so minutes he was about to give up but as he staggered along he saw a big red button so without any regret he pushed it. Then it stopped he couldn’t believe it he had just saved zorgon. Soon enough he had been rescued by the wobbly ambulance, and he had got a metal for solving zorgons mystery.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!