Kid's Land

ONCE UPON A TIME there were two adults called Jack & Jill they were about to leave for Queensland. “Are you ready, Jack?” said Jill. As soon as Jack entered the room he replied, “Yes, I am. What about you? Are you ready?” “Yes I am. Then lets go!” answered Jill. When they arrived at the airport they got on-board & had a seat. Time went by and a waiter came by. “May I please have two glasses of juice and some chicken for the two us,” said Jack. “Yes you may,” the waiter answered.

They had just finished eating when they arrived at Queensland. When they got out they dropped dead. They saw it was taken over by children! Then a child said, “I am Queen Lisa. Queen of all children. Who goes there?” Jack cleared his throat & said, “I’m Jack and this is my mate Jill. We have come here for our holiday.” “HA! Adults don’t come here any more,” said Queen Lisa, “They destroyed our life by making us do chorus and all other things that are not fun. Now that you have arrived…” Jack and Jill gulped at the same time. “…You will have to see the judge of children.” At the same time they screamed, “AHHH!” As soon as they got to judge she said, “ What did you do to Queen Lisa? Did you ask her politely that where you were or did you enter dropped dead when you first saw it? YOU DO NOT WANT TO END UP LIKE THE OTHER PARENTS THAT WERE HERE! Do you want to or not want end up like that?” Jill answered the Judge. “No, but the thing we did was…was stand there dropped dead. “Gulp.” “How honest of you, Jill. It is sad that Jack will have to end like the other parents IN THE FERROUS WHEEL!” A few minutes later jack was trapped with adults the age of him and with their screams of ‘HELP!’ the judge screamed out to them “YOU DO NOT WANT ANOTHER PUNISHMENT!” The answer they shouted back was definitely “NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!” That night at 9:00 Jill went to stop the very fast ferrous wheel and set them free! When she did get them free, an alarm went on and kids came running to get adults, but it was too late.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!