War @ 2951 Los Angeles

In the year 2951 there was a war between YOU humans and YOU martians. Of course, I have travelled through time from past to present to future and have seen many things that are terrible, horrific and are very much feared by all that have seen and heard of them. I am neither man nor alien. I am a monster! Don’t be alarmed; though because some things I will tell you are worse than hearing a friendly monster tell you a story. Anyway, this story starts in the year 2951 in Los Angeles. Sam was a cop, a good one from my opinion. Actually, excellent considering he saved the world from an invasion of martians. I better get to the story!

Sam was walking from work one day when he noticed something. The street was empty. “No wonder.” Thought Sam. “It’s 12 AM!”
“Right.” He looked in the window of the police department. It was empty. “What’s going on here?” He looked up in the sky. Something was there!

“It’s a UFO!” Sam cried. He ran home. He turned on the T.V while he loaded his gun. He stopped to hear the news. “Once again aliens have attacked Earth so evacuate to your home ASAP! We believe-“Sam switched off the T.V and got ready to fight. He opened a case and loaded his sniper. He then climbed up a ladder to the roof of his apartment. He aimed his sniper and...BANG!!!PEW!!! The bullet bounced off the ship!

“I don’t believe it! My bullets are best quality and they don’t go through a deflector shield!” yelled Sam. So he shot some more. Pew! “I’ll fly into that ship and shut down the shield.” He walked down to his apartment to get his hover-board. Once he had it he flew to the ship. He landed on the U.F.O and took out his gun. He started walking down a hall. Suddenly, everything was pitch black. Sam screwed on his silencer. He heard a noise coming from somewhere. They knew he was there. There was no turning back now. He saw something in front of him. It was staring. Sam raised his gun a little. Suddenly, a huge fist smashed into Sam’s jaw. He shot at it. CLICK! He was out of bullets. He took out his sword from his scabbard and started swinging at it. The “alien” threw a punch again. Sam was bleeding badly. There’s no way out of this, thought Sam. To be continued…

Name: Louis Haigh
Age: 9
Address: 18 Colac Grove, Belmont, 3216, Victoria
Grade: 4
School: Roslyn Primary School

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!