Templar's Of Colder

Once upon a time there was a boy called Ectarus. Ectarus lived in a small village in the planet Colder. It was the year 19, 009 and terrible war was erupting through his home planet and other surrounding planets. He was young but wanted to serve in the army, The Templar’s of Colder, for his planet and wanted to war. But it was too hard prove himself to in the training camps with all the elite warriors that grew up in rich places and had the right training but he continued to persist until he became as good as any of them.
One morning his village and another nearby village where fighting about a financial issue. Ectarus was trying to manage the feud and trying to sort things out but what he didn’t know was that one of the Templar’s of Colder captain was amongst them. With the help of Ectarus the issue was resolved and soon after the captain approached him and said, “Hello, I am Captain Bruce Borg from the Templar’s. I would like to see if you would want to join us in our campaign in the war. What do you say?” Ectarus was stunned, speechless and even excited. He answered softly, “Yes I would love too.” Captain Borg escorted him to the see the space ship. There he met the emperor of Colder who knighted and recruited him to be a part of a squad which served under the command of Captain Borg. Before he could go to any war he had 1 week of intense combat training. The training consisted of running through a combat zone with heavy armour, shooting training and defence training.
After a week of training his squad was about to go to war with another nearby planet Cotoply. Cotoply was the planet that started the wars between planets and now if the squads succeed the war would be over. It was inhabited by alien creatures and undead humans. In his squad he was acquainted with two squad members, Cigna and Cheas. Cigna and Cheas explained what usually happens in a war zone. They talked about how it was to serve under Captain Borg and good and bad memories they had but all of a sudden Captain Borg rushes in and yells, “Quick get ready we are getting deployed on the south side of Cotoply, they won’t know what hit them.”
They got sent down to the planet at midnight. The war was long and lasting but the
Templar’s had succeeded the war was over and the creatures were exterminated. The Templar’s lost a lot of squads but where remembered in a ceremony back in the main city of Colder. From that day Ectarus was to fight on in any situation and became a great commander and teacher to all people who wanted to join the Templar’s.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!