Maddie The Blue Whale

On a lovely cool day there lived a baby blue whale. She loved to jump out of the water and see the sun shine on the rainbows. She had beautiful shining skin. Her name was Maddie.
All of a Sudden a big boat cracked all of the ice, and Maddie got confused. She started swimming in a southerly direction. She found herself in Paris; she thought it was the most beautiful place. She then started swimming in an Easterly direction.
While swimming she got a little cut from a boat that had Crile on it. Some Crile fell off the boat and started swimming with her. She went on swimming for the rest of the day.
After such a long day, Maddie fell asleep under the stars in Australia, and she dreamt of traveling the world and searching for her mum. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!