Sanctuary


Weeping willow of old... Why are you so sad?
Lovers steal midnight kisses beneath you, Poets create magic around you. So what makes you cry?

Maybe you cry for what you have lost, For the love...and the magic and the beauty...that has been taken away from you. For the sadness and the anguish that you have had to suffer through. But do not cry dear willow for you are not alone. You are not the only one who has loved and longed for a safe sanctuary.

And yet... You have loved and lost...but lived. You have survived...And now you, unknowingly it would seem, help others survive. You live as a symbol of hope, a symbol of life after love...


Don't you see? Do not cry my dear willow, for you are now a sanctuary. A sanctuary of beauty. A sanctuary of hope. A sanctuary of love.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!