Oh O

“OK class, time to go to music” said Miss Jefferson as she looked at her watch. As the class headed out, Miss Jefferson decided to log onto facebook. Miss Jefferson, medium height, average weight at the age of 27. She had been teaching for 4 years at Goldfields Baptist College and her favourite colour was purple.
Miss Jefferson adored facebook as she can talk to almost anyone she wants and she was a super fast typewriter. As she was typing away at the speed of light her keyboard suddenly stopped working. Miss Jefferson just sat frozen to her chair. She wanted to let out a cry of shock, but she knew better than that.
She stood up and looked at the keyboard. This has never ever in her life happened to her. She didn’t know what to do, so she decided to try out every key to see if any worked. When she was up to P, she heard a faint beep. She immediately looked up and what she saw horrified her. The principal, Mr Barker wanted to talk to her right away!
Miss Jefferson was shocked and confused as she had no keyboard to respond with, so she decided finally to try the phone. Only thing that troubled her was she had never used phone before!! After about five minutes, she gave up and went back to the computer. Suddenly, the class came in and it sounded like an earthquake, as they sat in their places.
A boy named Mitchell came up to the teacher asking about homework. As Mitchell stood there waiting for the teacher, he asked with is wrong? Miss Jefferson told Mitchell that her keyboard had broken and needs to talk to Mr Barker on facebook. “Oh.” Said Mitchell. “I know what to do.” He told Miss Jefferson about the screen keyboard. “Great.” Said Miss Jefferson when she heard it.
“OK, now go and do your work said Miss Jefferson. So the day worked out and Miss Jefferson could talk to Mr Barker.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!