The Fishing Trip

The Fishing Trip!!!

It was the Wheaton Ezzy family holiday and they were cousins; they were in Maroochydore for two weeks. But my family stayed for one more day and that was the day we went fishing.

On the day before we went fishing we got some gear.
I got up really early because I was excited. And my sister pip, sisters boyfriend Dain and my mum and dad came too. So as soon as possible we got fishing and I caught a fish but is not big enough so I placed it in the water and I casted it out again.

When I castesd the line out again I slipped on some rock and I fell in the water, all I did is got up and started too fish again but soon after my feet were starting to hurt so I reeled it in AND I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT I HAD CAUGHT A WOPPER of a fish excepted it still wasn’t big enough so I placed it in the water and let it go.

After that I got up on the bank and looked at my feet and they were sliced and when I showed mum she said’ you did a good job’’ and Dain said ‘’ouch’ in a bad way. But that wasn’t the bit that hurt it was when I had to clean them and gets all the little rocks out.

As you know I had to pack and go back home and it still hurt for a month but it took six months for the scar to go away. And now you have it and I learned my lesson always wear something on your feet

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!