Bali Mania

There were two girls who loved to travel the world they tried something different and went together to Bali. My best friend’s name was Janice. On the first day we went to the beach to get a tan we didn’t relies until we left that the we where sunburned. We walked around all day to find gel to get rid of the burn and the pain. Cassie, Janice cried the burn is peeling my skin off EW I replied. I know let’s get in the salt water it is meant to help I said. “EW no it would be so painful “said Janice. “Do you want to get rid of the burn or not I replied”. “Yeah I guess so let’s go but I know it is going to hurt”. “OW we both said at the same time this is not doing any good at all let’s get out”. “Ok” I replied. You know what I think it is time to go back to the Jayakarta hotel” I said. “Oh look there some gel lets buy it did you bring the money Jan?” “Yep here it is”.
“Wow I feel much better now”. “Let’s go shopping for clothes but most of all dresses”. “Hey look at this shop it is for girls it is called MISS SHOP let’s look in their dress section”. “Hey look here are to really nice dresses one is blue and the other one is green what one do you want” I said with an exited tone. “I like the look of the blue one can I have the blue one please?” “Ok, I like the green one anyway”. “I just had a really good idea let’s go to the pool and have swimming races I think it is open all night” I said. “Hey I have an idea let’s go to the monkey forest and feed all the monkeys”. “OK let’s go”.”TAXI, TAXI hay look cas there’s a taxi lets go TAXI WAIT FOR US PLEASE WAIT”. “Ok G’day we want you to take us to the Monkey Forest in Jakarta” we both said. “Ok ladies” said the taxi driver G’day. “Look Jan this is the Monkey Forest and it is beautiful isn’t it Jan”. “Yes it is beautiful” replied Janice. “Let’s tour around on a cable car its much faster and quicker “Janice said. “Wow this is so nice you can taste the salt in the air” I said. “Wow that only took twenty-five minutes I have an idea of what we can do now we can go to the zoo” I said with an exited tone in my voice. “Yeah said Janice that is a great idea all we have to do now is look for G’day so we can actually get there” Said Janice. “Hey look there he is in the car park on the left come on run we have got to catch him” I replied. “Ok G’day we want to go to the zoo” we both said in a puff.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!