Haven Island Fact File

Haven Island Fact File.
By Michael Law.


Section one. Haven Island.

Haven Island is a very interesting place because of two facts: It is made completely out of mountains (Excluding the island in the center of the big lake in the center of the mountain ring) and it can only be reached by whirlpool. That is why no one can get there unless they’re really lucky. (Or have a strong submarine.) The main mountains are: New Haven Mountain, Olde Haven Mountain and Special Haven Mountain. There are a lot more but they aren’t the main mountains. There are portals on each mountain that lead to a certain story. That is why even when evil invade Haven Island, no people are hurt. The actual island is called Soul Haven Island. Every year, people from every mountain come to the (Deserted) island to celebrate the creation of Haven Island. Legend has it that one million years ago, a huge battle raged between good spirits and bad spirits. They were both so powerful that they destroyed each other until only four were left. They were called Nourie, Faerah, Ryo and Lytre. These four saw the damage the war had done, so they built a shrine to heal the damage done. They then created a ring of mountains to keep out any evil. They called this place Haven Island because it is a safe haven for anyone.

Section two. Creatures of Haven Island.

The most common creature on the mountain ring is the Elemental Dragon. This is the only surviving dragon on Earth. They are strong and brave but are also shy and intelligent. A poem that a leaf type dragon would create would be like this: There once was a motley crew, who asked me if they could pass through, I said “That I could, if supply me you would, a whole jungle full of, emeralds.” (Brilliant don’t you think?) The most common creature on the actual island is a Soul Bear. It is very smart and makes a great soul creature.

Section three. Haven Island Rituals.

Every year, people come out of the Story worlds to celebrate the rite of passage for those who are chosen (Such as the Snokids from Madame Superias Academy for the Gifted). This is when the children go into a special story world located in the shrine to find a creature that is an embodiment of their soul. When the return they are classified as true heroes. Another ritual is the Shadow day ritual. In the shadow day ritual, all new true heroes go, with their new partners, into an evil story world to truly prove them selves worthy. It is about the thirty first of October.

Section four. Summary.

In my report, I have been able to describe a lot about Haven Island. I hope you will be able to use this information in the future. Even though I have described a lot, it is still only scratching the surface of the mysteries of Haven Island.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!