MIsplaced For A Moment

Hi my name is Julie, I wont to tell you about my big adventure I had during the holidays.
My story begins when I got onto my parents private plane to meet Mum and Nan.. Mum and Nan were over in America.
I hated flying, thank god the plane was private so no one could see how scared I was!! I’m the biggest chicken when it comes to flying, so I sat down and buckled in tightly f or the take off. Anyway I closed my eyes and held on tight, and waited for the plane to take off, When I thought that part was over, I looked out of the window4 To my surprise the view was great you should of been there to see it. the Grass was nice and green and the big blue Sea was the brightest blue I’d ever seen.
Just when I was gefting comfortable, I heard the loudest bang, like the plane had crashed, it happened so quick that I wasn’t sure what was going on. I thought it was me, just being a drama queen but sure enough the plane crashed onto an island.
I didnt know what to do. The pilot was swimming away from me.
The Plane was in pieces, it looked terrible. I was very frightened, I looked around the island, It was spooky and scary looking.
But from out of now where there were 2 ghosts behind me, I knew they were there cause I could feel there coldness, They tapped me on the shoulder and said there names were Gush and bave and not to be scared, I screamed and ran away. But to my surprise the two ghosts screamed too!! I thought the ghosts would be scarier looking, but they sort of reminded me of Casper the friendly ghost.. So I went over to them and said “I Will not hurt you, So don’t be scared”. So Gush, Dave and I made friends. I started to think of Mum and Nan, They must be so worried and trying to find me.. I tried not to cry. Anyway back to the story. Gush and bave told me to stay for one night and in the morning they would help me to get back to my family. Later on Gush and bave wanted to surprise me, I love surprises so I closed my eyes as the two Ghosts led me to the surprise I opened my eyes. It was cool it was a palace, It was like something a princess in a fairytale would live in, Gush and bave said “Its all yours for tonight. It had 5 bed rooms with Big Beds, Big enough to jump on and do somersaults! With 2 Fridges full of Ice Cream, Chocolate, Lollies and all kinds of junk food, I was in Heaven!! A lounge room with a Big screen T.V and lots of DVD's... In the morning it was time to go I was sad that I had to go. Gush, Dave and I had heaps of fun, eating all the blues and stuff. Jumping on the beds, Watching lots of Movies and staying up late...
Gush and Dave said “Get ready time to go”, “We will miss you Julie” They told me to close my eyes and spin around 3 times real fast, “Ok” I said. But before I go”, ‘to you want to come with me and meet my Mum and Non?”
Just then Mum and Nan were running up to me. I looked around surprised, Where were Gush and Dave? They were gone and I was with my Mum and Nan, I wiped my eyes.. Mum and Nan soid “We are so happy to see you.” aHow was the plane trip? - “The plane crashed remember, I’ve been away for days with 2 Ghosts Dave and Gush,” “Weren’t you worried” I said. Mum then said to Nan “I think someone must have been dreaming”.. “Sounds like someone had a good sleep”! “No, ‘Tm not dreaming, it happened” I yelled.
Mum still thinks I was dreaming, and doesn’t believe me, But it was so real, I still remember it, How could you not remember the best steepover ever, I know I wasn’t dreamin. I miss &ush and bave, I hope they come and visit me next time…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!