Unborn Kid

Three and a half years ago there was a boy from Japan. His name was Kenji. His parents lived in Japan. Kenji was born in 2005 on July 16th. When his mum had him he did not come out of her stomach and did not survive. He died.
Now he became a ghost. He could POP UP and DISAPPEAR. He could still talk. Some people saw him. He would only speak to certain people. He did not speak English, he spoke Japanese, so you have to speak Japanese back to Kenji. If you speak English he will not understand you. Kenji lived everywhere. When he would pop up in front of someone they would attack, which was bad.
When he popped up, he started to tell people he wasn’t a bad ghost. He was a nice ghost and he explained that when they saw him, they shouldn’t attack. He would not attack back. Because he explained that to everyone, nobody attacked, and they all knew he was friendly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!