Manor De Noir

Manor Dè Noir

It was a fine and cheery day, birds were talking kids playing all was usual. Jeff, Michael, Cameron and Christian were all hanging out as usual at Christian's house, his mum made some cookies for them to eat. Recently the four applied for a competition as a joke and all you had to do to win was to make a renovation drawing of what you would like Manor De Noir to look like. Of course being kids they drew it with crayons and pencils it looked like a 2 year old had drawn it. Well yesterday they received a phone call and this is what it said

“Congratulations to you and your friends have won the renovation competition well done, to pick up the prize go to 180 Wattle Rd at 9.00 tomorrow on the 25 of June and you will receive your prize from there. Again congratulations to you all”.

“Hang on now, that's tomorrow, sweet!” the 4 boys shouted ecstatically. For the rest of the day they were wondering what the prize would be, a couple of thoughts were money, cars, holiday. Well they weren't even close.
The next day they arrived at 180 Wattle rd at 9.00am and they found a business man with some keys in his left hand and a contract in his right of course now the boys were wondering. The man said to the four boys this.

“Congratulations to you four young men for winning the competition your prize is first we'll renovate the house to look like your drawing and after that it will be your house, yes that's the second prize your all are now the owner of this house, please sign the contract and I'll give you the keys.
Congratulations to you all again”.

So the boys signed the contract and got the keys, and went inside the house. Inside the house they found a massive chandelier with cobwebs, a grand staircase and creepy pictures. The boys decided to go home and get some stuff and meet back at the manor at 2.00pm.
When everyone arrived the all picked there own room each with their own bathroom and walk-in robe. By now of course they've clean the house a bit, opened the windows to air the house out and lively up the house.
It's turned 10.00pm now, and the 4 boys are getting ready to watch a quick movie and go to bed they watched “Scream” had popcorn and went to their room now it's midnight and the boys are in bed. The first night at 1.00am it all started.
Wait,
wait for
just wait it'll happen
all of a sudden...
ahhhh Jeff screams like a 5 year old girl, he goes to the mirror and sees his beloved hair has been modified, it's been cut with chunks missing and red paint on the wall saying “GET OUT OF MY HOUSE OR YOU WILL PAY!!!
LEAVE NOW OR ELSE,
I'M WARNING YOU”.
Jeff of course thinks its Cameron Michael or Christian trying to scare him, so he marches into there bedrooms asking them to knock-it-off, it's not funny, but they said they don't know what he was talking about, so he showed them and they were horrified.
The next day when they got up they had breakfast and began cleaning off the writing, while Jeff went to the hair dresser. When Jeff returned he found Cameron, Michael and Christian outside with bruises and cut because they fell down the stairs, they said the lights tuned off suddenly, the curtains closed up, so the house was pitch black, and they fell down the stairs and through the front door and are now locked out.
The next night the group went to bed, this time they all locked there rooms before going to sleep. A few hours later Cameron wakes up, now with 4 statues of gargoyles facing the bed, he is so scared he goes right through the door and goes into another room and there are the same four gargoyles waiting as he turns on the light, he continues screaming and goes through Christian's door and hides under the bed. Christian wakes up to see there is a person figure cut in the door and hears something from coming under the bed and their shivering is Jeff. The next morning they go around the house fixing the doors which Cameron had ran through , and decide to go to go-karting just to release the tension.
When they finally return all over the walls is written “I WARNED YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE OR ELSE THE TERROR CONTINUES FIRST THEIR WAS JEFF'S HAIR, THE 4 GARGOYLES IN CAMERON'S ROOM AND THERE'S MUCH MORE TO COME!”. SO GET OUT NOW! !

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!