Fatman

It was once in the year 2500 when everyone had a helping robot and were too lazy to do anything on their own. The evil alien had sent a virus for the robots to tern evil so that they can undo the virus after the humans were destroyed and take that planet for there’s because it had water and all they needed.

Everyone had one of them apart from the really fat superhero were going on a adventure with. So everyone with one of them (which was the rest of the world) would get attacked. Let us start our story.


Today is Monday 2 of February 2500 and it is the start of home school with the robots. For the demo let us go to this house 6,000,000-robot street (the only street in the world) it is the start of the lesson and the child named AHIJK-100 needed a pencil so he asked the robot “may I have a pencil” AHIJK-100 asked “OF COURSE” answered the robot “YOU MAY EVEN HAVE THOUSANDS” so the robot started firing thousands and thousands of the sharpest pencils at AHIJK-100 and that is what happened to every children in the world.


So this is the first example but the robots were doing all bad stuff and were invincible to defeat while the humans didn’t even know how to even walk but our little fat friend could be and was our only hope to survive the war. So out he went feeling wanted but he wasn’t because no one knew who he was because people never got in trouble with the robots (when there were the good guys).

Our hero was so fat he couldn’t walk so he bounced on his fat tummy and it was useful because he bounced on the robots, which took them apart. But they always formed back up to their normal way of being or even with more weapons then before. And he couldn’t explode them because there metal is unbreakable by humans or even aliens.

A real hero has smart and quick thinking (which fatman doesn’t have, but he‘s improving on it. At first he thought that he could lock them up, but there wasn’t any place big enough to lock up over 6,000,000 robots. All his ideas were stupid like flushing them down the toilets, or cooking them on the barbecue and see how they taste and imagine all the ideas he could think of that wouldn’t work, and during that time he go court by hundreds of robots and got knocked out and locked up.

When he waked up he was locked in…MCDONALS!!!! I know you don’t know but we are in the right place because captain fatman fights McDonald power, fires hamburgers (and sucks at aiming) that his been eating and now he needed a refill of hamburgers and a refill of quick fast smart courageous brave and all of that kind of stuff heroes need Coca-Cola!!!

When he drunk it he thought how did the aliens control the robot he drunk some or and said there has to be a main regenerator and then he drunk some more and fell asleep and in his sleep he said roo pich … (I told you he was bad at thinking he only thought of two thinks and so tired that his already asleep.)

So after a while he woke up and the whole McDonalds was empty (he must have been sleep eating again.) I have to find the main generator to stop those robot and alien from over taking the world he had to act fast. He decided to get out and smash went the window. After that he tried to get out but he was stuck in the door and couldn’t get out (he didn’t agerly got much more fat on then when he came in (the robots must have had a hard time).

The he saw it he fell for it and went straight to it, it was a chip on the floor he went straight for it and his mouth just touch it and swallowed it because of that he got more fat on and the walls blew up and the whole McDonalds apart.

So he had to get to space to get the generator so he thought and thought and thought so he saw it a trampoline and he thought that he could bounce to space (what an idiot). So he jumped on the trampoline and BOOM yes not BOING but BOOM he broke through the trampoline and landed on the floor.

He thought of something else it was to climb up a building and jump of the atmosphere imagine the results. Probably all his ideas were kind of like that and even worse.

Then only then he thought of an unstupid idea it was to go into a spaceship (how could captain fatman think of that there has to be a reason.) “YUM I love it” (That explains it he had a spare bottle of coca cola in his pocket.)

So out he went to SciTech to ask for a space ship (aha got you its in the future you were aloud to go in real spaceship at SciTech) and it was new because everyone was to lazy to even go there if you can remember.

So out he went to space with the spaceship radar it would be easy (only if you name wasn’t captain fatman) but fatman didn’t know how to use it or even didn’t know where it was or even he didn’t know that radars existed. He found a big ray of light from earth that leaded to a space ship (finally found it after 1 hundred thousand hours oops l00000 days.)

There, his reaching the space ship and he’s looking for the entrance but can’t find one so he just breaks through the windows (can’t he get in anything without breaking it.) in there he sees a big generator and decides to break it without making sure that it was the right one “zizizizizizizizizizizizi”made the generator and 5 seconds later the whole electricity in the whole universe stop and turned off so as the robots so (stupid) fatman thought it was the end of his mission and it was he just have to repair it for his next mission.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!