Quest Of The Dragonfly

Once there was a green dragonfly named Toronto who had a friend. His friend was a green ant named Archie and they were best friends. They had been best friends since they were kids but one day they were exploring the land of mystery and an evil grasshopper named Zorgon antnapped Archie and hopped to a black castle in the distance where Archie waited for his friend Toronto to come and rescue him from Zorgon the evil grasshopper. As Toronto flew around in the land of mystery a giant cane toad hopped out of a nearby bush and started chasing Toronto poking his tongue out trying to eat him as he turned around a tree the cane toad got Toronto’s wing with his tongue and broke it but then a big tree snake came out of the tree above the cane toad and bit him and killed it. As for Toronto he just laid in the leaves for a little bit for his wing to heal but after a while he had to start moving but he couldn’t fly so he had to walk. He walked and walked to the castle. Finally when he got there he tried to get in through the door but he couldn’t it. Then he looked up and saw an open window three floors up. But he had broken his wing so he had to find out how to get up there. As he looked up he saw a long vine hanging from a tall oak tree so he climbed it and jumped through the open window. As he looked around the room he noticed it was Zorgon’s room and it had where prisoners were and who they were. it said that Archie was on floor two so he had to go down one level. But just as he was about to open the door he heard Zorgon coming. Just as Zorgon entered the room Toronto jumped under the bed. Zorgon walked into the room with two guards by on his left and there in his right arm was Archie. Zorgon through Archie on the bed and told the gaurds to make sure he dosen’t go anywhere so they waited outside Zorgons room while Zorgon went to have lunch he was having moth balls. But what Zorgon didn’t know was that Toronto was under the bed and as Zorgon left his room Toronto leaped out from under the bed and grabbed Archie and they leaped out of the window and took off into the distance and they never heard from Zorgon ever again.
To this very day grasshoppers all over the world here the cries of defeat from Zorgon the prank puller.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!