Jack The Adventure Dog

Once there was a dog named Jack he loved going on adventures from the outback to the snow. One day he his owner Tom walked to work Jack stayed home and went to sleep in his dog kennel out the back but when he got up his owner Tom didn’t come home so he went to his work a few blocks down the road but he wasn’t there. So he went home and when he got home the fax machine went of and it was
Tom. So he listened and he was at an abandoned house across the road from Tom’s work. So Jack ran through the old houses weak wall and attacked the people who were holding Tom and then cheved on the rope around Tom and it ripped in half then they made an escape through the hole that Jack made and went straight to the police station. Tom told them everything how when he was walking home he got attacked by the thugs and was taken to the warehouse then Jack ran in and attacked the thugs then ran to the police station. The next day the thugs got charged for several assaults and Jack got a medal that said police officer on it and they went on with their lives like nothing never happened so until next time.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!