Jane- The Realising

I was sitting on the couch with my sister watching Australian with my sister Idol when mum came in and told us she had just been on the phone to Maree (our aunty) and said she had some bad news. our cousin jane was diognosed with a brin tumor, we wern't as cheerful watching the end of the australian idol episode. that night i was lying down with mum and asked her "will jjane get better?"and mum said that there was no cure. that had made it hard for me to go to sleep that night, Maree didn't really talk about it to us that much, i happy that she didn't though because it would make me feel a lot sadder. Months after that (i can't remember how many) we were at the st. josephs school fete in Wonthaggi. We were having fun with our cousins and their kids, when dad came and took mum aside we wonderd why he was here since he said he wasn't comeing when mum came back she looked different not as happy as she was before. When we left the fete muma nd dad took us aside and told us that Jane had passed away that morning and 9:00 since Jane was in Ameria we didn't get to see her sick at all. Our aunty showed us some photos that Jane and her husband and kids took of there hands together, they were beautiful. I don't feel as sad anymore but i will alway remember my cousin Jane.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!