Dead Girls Broken Dreams

By Karlee Germano
A ghost is someone who hasn’t made it.
How can you see in to my eyes like open doors
Leading you down my core where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.
I was once one to the world, but my dream was to be the world to one.
But all that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
There was a beautiful view but nobody could see
because everyone was saying look at me look at me.
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
No hope no harm it was another false alarm.
And I could purge my soul perhaps for the imminent collapse
Oh yeah, ill tell you what we could do
You be me for awhile and ill be you.
Because I could not stop for death he kindly stopped for me the carriage held but just ourselves and immortality.
You’d kill yourself for recognition kill yourself to never ever stop you broke another mirror which your turning into something you not.
My one regret in life is that I’m not someone else.
Get me away from here I’m dying play me a song to set me free nobody writes like the used to so it may as well be me.
Never seek to tell thy love love that never told can be for the gentle wind does not move silently invisibly
The mind has a thousand eyes and the heart but one yet the light of a whole life dies when love is done
This is going to take a long time….
Cant take no more
Wonder if you’ll understand
Its just the touch of your hand
Behind a closed door dreams always come true. It might not be in your lifetime but they’ll happen…..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!