Saviour In An Dove

Josh and Sam went out to the park for playing basket ball when things go bad.

As I walked gracefully with my best mate josh to the greatest park ever named Renolds Park, Renolds Park has a basket ball court, rock climbing area and lots of cool thing. Suddenly josh stopped and said “I thought it was that way to the park.” so they both turned and went that way with no problems.

All of a sudden it start to get darker and they had to get there torches from there back packs. Then I remembered a sign but forgot want it said. i looked at Sam who looked very worried at the same time we both ran back to were the light was. They knew where they were, in the unnamed forest. BANG! BANG! They both hit to floor it was a force field there, it was no use. They heard footsteps coming there way, it was the devil with fire screaming out of him.

Sam faints and then josh was holding something in his bag. It was rosary; suddenly a white figure came out of the light, instead of covering the light it made it much brighter than the last one. The devil became furious and yelled all about, the dove started poking the devil and said in a manly voice “why do you come here, you shall go back to hell, which you create and be punished be God”. The devil groaned and vanishes, then the dove turned to josh and strangle looked at Sam who was now getting up, soon they both were looking at the dove “it’s getting late, you shall go to your houses now.” While the dove flies over them a powder comes out and onto them which instantly makes them go close their houses.

Later in hell the devil is being tormented by God who is very angry with him for coming out of his cage.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!