I Need To Fart

I was walking to the elevator on my way back home with my mother. I pressed the open sign on the left hand side of the elevator and we stepped in. The elevator was so crowded that I was squashed in the very corner where a ladies butt was on my face. A very fat man entered the elevator and pressed the close button. Feeling very nervous about today I prayed that I would get out of here as soon as possible. My stomach started to rumble very loud. BOOM, CRASH, BANG the elevator had stopped in the middle of 3rd floor. People started their screaming after what seemed like 5 minutes. They struggled to move around but couldn’t because they were stuck. And at exactly that time when everyone was shouting and trying their hardest to get out I had to fart. I was trying my hardest to hold it in but it was impossible. After 5 minutes I still held it in, but this was more than a tutor I had to let it out. My eyes were on a boy sucking on a lolly pop and that’s when my genius plan came in handy. Struggling very hard to move I walked very slow and in big pain until I came up to the boy and stood behind him. The boy who was wearing a blue top with shorts stared at me while I got on with my farting situation. I let go a bit and then realizing that no one notice I let out a little more. The blue shirted blue looked back and started to laugh, “He farted”. Everyone stopped screaming and only turned their heads back since nearly everyone in here was fat and they couldn’t move a bit. After a couple of seconds people in the whole elevator started laughing as if they had seen the funniest comedy in the world. “Who cares, I thought. “I’ll show them laughing. A nasty smile was spread across my face. I’m still not done. Seeing that everyone was laughing at me I thought I should show them how to laugh. Closing my eyes was the first step and second step was FRRRR… (Fart noise) I felt a little good but one thing that was embarrassing was an old lady sitting behind me on a wheel chair with her mouth wide open, it looked as if she had faint. Not my fault. A while later I felt something rolling down my leg, first I thought it was a spider at first then noticed something sticky and gooey rolling down my legs and all over the floor(449). It wasn’t so long when I saw people falling on the floor and screaming out nasty things. My mother struggled and walked over to me and she got me up on her hands and started hitting me on the butt. Hearing a couple of people on the other side of the elevator door they broke in and freed everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!