Volcano Island And The Eruption Of Bubble Volcano!!


One Scorching Hot summers day Patrick & his pet pig Jesse were on their Moring walk when they noticed that bubble volcano had bubbles coming out of it. As we all know volcanos are meant to have smoke or lava coming out of them so the they went to the local Scientist to find out more. He said that Jasmin the extremely evil witch doctor had built a underground lab and they put one of the tubes into the volcano .So now it blows asphalt filled bubbles so if you get hit by the bubbles you will die!!!
We must take the community to the safe house until we can stop her & her Evil Goblins. So off they went out of the professors lab and they started taking the extremely frightened citizens to the safe houses were they could avoid getting hit by the deadly bubbles. Once they were done they went back to search for the extremely evil witch.
They Eventually found the entrance to the witches lab it was in her spooky castle at the bottom of the volcano you had to go down on an angle for about 10 long minutes to get to her spooky lab were they sore her & her tar bubble making machine they ask her to stop but she refused so they knocked her & the evil goblins out & stopped the machine. Then they locked them up in jail so that the village can get on with their normal life.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!