Fatal Lies

It all began when one person made up one lie, that changed the world forever.

"Hey, did you know Jake Harris got murdered?"Asked Zac.
"Did not!" Riley replied.
"Yeah,well,you just watch the news tonigh," Zac said.

Zac was walking home when he heard movement behind him.
"Hello?"Zac asked,scared.Nothing.
But,just as he turned away,he saw a shadow.He turned around,and,what a frightening scene he saw. A hooded man holding what looked like a sledge hammer.Although the man was hooded,he could see blood just inside his his hoody.
"W...who are y...you?"Zac stammered,as he was still in shock.Silence.
Suddenly, the man took a step forward,lifted his sledge hammer and hit the side of Zacs' face,causing blood to spill everywhere.And the only thing that was heard was the sound of blood running down the walls.

Riley was worried.He knew that Zac was mysteriously murdered. And the thing was,he lied too. He had said, "Do you know that i'm actually dead,because I got a knife through my head?"
And that caused him to worry.

"Don't worry honey, you'll be fine", his mother explained.
"Sure I will",Riley muttered under his breath.
That night A shadow lurked in Riley's bedroom as he was asleep.the man in the bedroom came up to the bed.Riley opened his eyes just as the man lifted up a knife.
Riley had been expecting this.He pulled out a massive cleaver and shoved it into the man's stomach.The man yelped in pain then suddenly,out of no-where,he burned up into a million pieces of Torn up clothing.
But, just when Riley thought everything was okay,he disappeared.
And then,a voice was heard,"I will NEVER DIE!!!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!