Watch Out It's A Ghost Or Is It !

Creak Creak as I heard something coming up the stairs, I hid. While I was hidding I heard the doorknob turning so I hid under my clothes instead of on top of them. Just then i heard the door open so I peeked out of the closet there was nothing there so I looked again and saw this white coat of fog. I touched it but I couldn't feel anything so I shut the door and went back on with hidding. A while after I heard something either coming up the stairs or going down the stairs. After a while I heard nothing so I got out of the closet and went to bed. The next morning I went on the computer and looked up "whats something thats white and can possibly walk through doors" the answer was "It's a ghost so watch out!" After about an hour my parents got home but they were acting kind of wierd and had blood all over there teeth so I figured there's only one thing to do look at the book of Vanpires and I then found out that mum and dad are Vanpires and they bit me and I turned into a Vanpire so you better watch out because I'm hungry Mu ha ha cough cough ha ha ha.

By Cerita Lee Thank you for reading my story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!