Ocean Inspiration

When it came to the time to plunge into the glistening water of the biggest puddle in the world, I felt nervous but also curious of what I might come across. As I stepped off the boat I suddenly felt my little heart beta faster than it had ever had in my whole life.But as I sliced through the water, I felt better than eve, refreshed. As I swam deeper and deeper the more I could see the magical wonders of the under-water-world, but the best part was feeling, feeling all the secrets of the sea flow right through you. I was slowly letting myself sink down, down, down, but as it happened, silver shimmering fish swam past me. bubbles went wriggling right out of my mouth in wonderment, wobbling right to the top of the crystal clear pool. At that moment I felt the wonders and secrets of the ocean come back to me, because I am a scuba-diver.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!