King Jeriah's Battle

Once upon a time there was a king named King Jeriah. He had a sword, armour and a magic ring, which was very powerful and could do anything. One day he had a fight with King Jemo because King Jemo wanted to take over King Jeriah army. During the fight they sent their knights to battle with each other. King Jeriah's knights just won the battle. Then they sent their dragons. King Jeriah sent an earth dragon and King Jemo sent an ice dragon. Again King Jeriah's team won. Then to finish the battle the two kings fought against each other in comabat with their swords and magic. King Jeriah came to victory when he used his ring to make a tornado to blow King Jemo away. King Jeriah turned Jemo to the good side and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!