Heaven

As I was in bed as quiet as quiet can be I could see dark blackness then, all of a sudden I could see not darkness, but a bright yellow light bright as the sun. I woke up with a fright as I thought my Dad was going to take me to school, in my Hot pink Dora P.J's. He wasn't so I quickly got dressed and wondered, Why I couldn't smell the morning air or even burt breakfast. So I went down stairs to the kitchen and noone was there. I cheack the time; it was 6:30am. Where was everybody? I went to Rebecca's room and as I entered, a cold breeze came up and it felt like it smacked me on the cheak- it hurt. "Carry," I said, "are you there?" I heard nothing; not a peep or even a snore, she wasn't there. I went into my Dad's room. As I walked in I say my Dead mother alive. I gave her a hug. I could tell she was crying because her wet cold tears had drenched me. She asked me "How did you get up here." "Where." I said back "In hevan." She said "What I am in HEAVAN!"
"Yes"

"How did I get here"I said. "How should I know," she said, "But I know someone who most likly knows." "Who?" I say in eximent. "Doctor Torture but he is on the other side of hevan." " I will set off tomorrow

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!