Jacks Birthday

“Cannonball” Jack screamed as he splashed into the pool right in front of his friend James. “Jack you splashed me” yelled James.

“I’m going to pay you back” said James, getting out of the pool. Jack tried to swim away but it was too late. James had already started to jump in and “Splash” James had jumped into the pool and sprayed Jack with water so much that Jack nearly drowned.

When the boys both got up from under the water it was poring down with rain. Then Jacks mum came out and said in a panicked voice “Boys you’ve got to get out of the water.” But only James came in and Jack was still out in the rain.

When James came inside he asked Jacks Mum were Jack was. But Jacks mum didn’t know. So Jacks mum went back into the pool area and called Jack to come in but this time he came in.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!