God's Creation

The sun is darkened it shall be till morn’ the flowers are dying till dusk leaves. The cricket sings his song beside the still waters. When the birds are sleeping the owls are eating for the next cold lonely winter. The day has come the dew has gone whilst only the moon still lasts. A token of night a token of life this is God’s creation. The spring has come the winter has gone the bunnies hop with joy, the black bird sings a slow soft tune whist on an old oak tree. The oak trees filled with animals from God enjoying God’s creation. The flowers are blooming while the stars are snoozing in the hot warm spring sun. Our planet is moving while the birds are singing their spring song. Mother Nature has given us nature whilst God has taken out danger. No longer shall we live a life, with misery crimes and of course danger. Life is a gift that we shall keep for it’s what makes peace. The days have past the months has fallen whilst the flowers still live on. The spring has fallen the summer has stolen Gods great season of the year that went by. The water is warm the sun is hotter and the birds still sing their lovely song. This is a gift that shall not drift far away from God. Peace is a thing that shall not bring darkness. Peace has power peace has a will more power full than our almighty lord. Be happy with life don’t you dare frown it is as good as peace. Long live God’s creation for those in the future and those in the present. Never underestimate the power of the almighty lord. Time and space is a muzzled puzzle that shall no longer be. God has left us while his hearts still with us. The burning flame the key to heaven these are from God’s appreciation. The life he gives us the ways we use that. There is no or no less ways to describe that. The angels play their harpes with rhythms never met before. The children dance the kookaburra laughs with joy and happiness. The rain drops fall the raging storm has come to rip our hearts. But God hears our prayers and helps to repair the things that left from inside us. Great evil left the sky is blue angels sorrows leaves the bundle and will not return. The games we play the prayers we say, God will always help. Long live the lord forever and don’t ever let your sorrows stay.

LONG LIVE THE LORD THE ALMIGHTY LORD FOR PEACE AND FOR US!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!