Knightly

Knightly
Alex stared at her feet. She had never been so nervous in her life!
Her golden hair bounced as she entered the dark castle.
A hallway with hollow knight armours surrounded her. Slowly, she took a sword off one knight. To her surprise, every knight suddenly pointed their swords towards Alex.
She was terrified! Her bright purple sneakers were hitting the floor like rocks as she ran. She came to another hallway with wooden floorboards. She realised she was standing on a wooden trap, that was going down! The red belly black snakes looked desperate for a snack, her! Alex knew her sword wasn’t strong enough to fight the snakes.
Soon she had gotten to the bottom of the metal floor. The snakes were moving closer and closer to her. Just when they were about to take a big bite of her, she quickly flipped her way through the snakes, to find herself trapped in a wide ring of fire.
Alex had no idea what to do. She looked behind and saw the hungry snakes. Knowing she would be dinner soon, she ran through the fire, and though the door that lead to her town
The whole town was smiling and clapping. Alex’s best friend, Taylor walked through the crowd, and gave Alex a massive hug.
A hug Alex would never forget
The End


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!