New School

Its the first day ack at school, I would usually be excited but, I'm not. I'm at a new school plus I don't know anyone!We moved over the holidays and at the moment I am really angry at my mum. She told me I would like my new school, then I saw the school uniform (UGLY). We didn't have to were school uniform at my old school.
"Hunny it's time to go to school." That was my mum. So we got into the car and mum was blabbering on to dad about bills and other stuff I didn't care about all I could think about was what people were going to think about me.
The car stopped This was it there was no turning back now. We walked up to the office to meet the principle she seemed really nice. I just hope my teacher was as nice as her. "Class this is Ellie, she is new to this school so make her welcome please."said my teacher who by the way is called Mrs Nelly. Mrs Nelly sat me next to a girl named Lucy. She also got told to show me around the school.
I was pretty happy with that until we went out for recess. "What are yous doing over here !" growled a big guy with a deep voice. This guy didn't look so nice, he was big, muscular and had red hair. UHOH I think I know what part he plays in this school hes the school bully and I think were on his territory. All me and Lucy could think of was to run. Luckily we ran when we did, another thing I just found out abbout him was his name, Frank. Lucy told me alot about him and he didn't seem one bit nice.
Ring Ring. That was the bell "Come in class." Mrs Nelly said. In class we were learning about Shakespear it is pretty interesting (not really) but we found out we had to perform infront of the whole school in just 3 weeks. It was still only the first day, and already we were starting a play. I like performing but on the first day back, I suppose I'll have to deal with it.
It was lunch time and Lucy and I decided to play with the skipping rope but guess who came over, Frank. He just doesn't leave you alone but this time we didn't run we knew his secret he had a crush on the lunch lady. Aimee found out last year when he was writing a love notes to her. So we used that against him and do you no what he left us alone. How funny the school bully in love with the lunch lady.
Lunch was over and we started of with maths, my favourite subject. Today has been great and I can't wait till tomorow. See mums are always right.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!