Magic Stones

Looking down at my hand I can see the two stones that I just picked up, a beautiful Jade colour they are, I wonder if the stones are lucky or maybe they're bad luck?

I keep walking with the stones held tightly in my hand when up ahead I can see a field of daisies. Directly after I spot this field I start to walk to it, wondering if my stones will give me bad or good luck along the way. The journey is long even though it seems short. I can see worms, bug and spiders along the way. Are they dangerous or are they safe? More and more animals I can see up above, what are they I ask myself, when suddenly I know! A polar bear and penguin, wait that doesn’t sound right? A cold breeze brushes past me, the coldness I feel through my body. I turn around looking side to side, back and front, I can see ice and snow directly at my feet. Where am I, where am I? It can’t be Antarctica, polar bears and penguins don’t eve live here, it had to be somewhere else cold, but where, I don’t know. I begin to the polar bear feeling scared, I have to pull myself together, I’m never scared! I am about 5 footsteps away from the polar bear as it starts to growl I take 1 step backwards. I stare at my hand with the Jade colour stones, I think really loudly, my stones are bad luck! When BOOM, I’m back, looking down at my hand. Maybe they weren’t such bad luck, I leave them here anyway.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!