Le Masque D'Amitié

24th July 1972: The Lobby (Addison’s Diary)
The extent I was within encompassed the latest reproduction produced through the prosperous larrikins of France’. I was in my dwelling not to declare that moment in time was inflexible. Man has created many discoveries and gadgets. I was named after the admired and influential illustrious poet Joseph Addison in the 18th Century. Sorry, didn’t I mention? Today was the French pilgrimage calendar day identified as whilst French communities or villages or somewhat like that come to Australia for the reason with the intention of a catastrophe or alteration of intellect has occurred.
I didn’t in actuality be acquainted with whichever of the French citizens walking precedent me. Numerous were families, others were travelers identifying the place. There was only one reason why I, Addison Gabby's, is here at this moment of time. It is because a young girl and her family were being supported by us. It wasn’t my idea at all. It was fathers, I should say. I never had a whole stranger in the house, but I was fine. I think. I mean what gotten into father. He never ever allows others, strangers, go wondering around the house. Unless if it was Aunt Jenna, in whom I so adored for the passion that she carried, along with her bitter husband. Father said they were from France, but I doubt it. I mean, they are so irregular to us, they’re French!
My friend said nothing. “The French are nice, my uncle is French and he’s nice,” she grunted in such a confident technique. Who knew she was that engaging. My friend and I are best friend and the whole lot. But I mean, oh here they come. Wow that family is surely wealthy. I mean look at those coats and their clothing. It was abounding and I never ever knew that we might even be friends.

Le 24 juillet 1972 : le Vestibule (le Journal de Amy)
Oh mince alors, là ils sont le sort entier. Et si je salis et fais mon moi ressemble à un idiot total. Je doute. Bien, Petite famille. Je devrais dire. La famille entière a regardé ma famille fixement et j'aime étaient où le spectre ensanglanté de Noël Devant. Il était consternant bien que la jeune fille ait semblé plaisante.
Elle a porté une longue blouse avec une veste et au-dessous d'un haut d'arbalète avec le marriage aux lis dans les cheveux. Style agréable. J'étais nerveux. Que devais-je faire ? Regard en arrière ? Non, je gagnerai mon honneur! "Bonjour, mon nom est Amelia, mais m'appeler juste Amy! Le merci tous pour votre gentillesse. Um, c'est ma famille", ai-je dit dans un rapide d'un éclat. Elle m'a regardé et a dit quelque chose mais je n'ai pas été sûr. Qu'est-ce qui était cela ? Était cela son nom ? Était cela le nom de son chien ? J'étais peu sûr. Parlez au moins le français en arrière! J'ai bientôt réalisé. Cela va être un séjour très intéressant. Ma porte-monnaie était tombée directement devant elle et elle ne l'a pas vu.
Je me suis attendu à une réaction mais elle a lancé un regard furieux au sac. Elle a cru que c'était le sien. J'ai fait quelques gestes de mains et bientôt elle relized c'était le mien.
Comment a fait elle le fait. Il a ressemblé elle m'a compris!

30th July 1975(Addison's Diary)
How freaky! She understood me. We are best friends now and we are since we can still communicate with gestures! How exciting!Tonight it is her birthday and we are moving to somewhere near the alleys ( the scariest part) but other than that It is so amazing!
We arrived there and saw a bunch of guys torturing a girl about our age. I turned back to see Amy running towards the incident! I ran after her. Was she mental.
"Je dois l'aider!"she said in her language. What was she doing? Killing herself. The men turn back and saw her.
"Oh, my precious niece what are you doing here?" he said in English! Wait, he is her uncle. That means she knew how to speak in English! I looked at her expression. She looked confused. She didn't know what he was saying! "Donc c'est où vous devenez si riches! Je devrais avoir savent ensuite pour émettre comme ça. Laissez tomber le fusil. Maintenant! L'oncle, pourquoi n'a pas fait vous juste .. juste .. juste .." What was she say. I finally understood her language by 4 words. Just, Gun, Rich and didn't were the only words I understood. Wait, I remembered the whole phrase."So that's where you are getting so rich! I should have know then to give off like that. Drop the gun. Now! Uncle, why didn't you just.. just.. just.." That's what she said! Just what? "Amy, what's going on?" She smiled. "Smile for the shining lights," she said in a fainting voice."And remember me in your dreams." It was too late. She was shot in the heart by her uncle. "Être prudent par mon oncle. Il vous retrouvera. Et Tuez-vous. Je vous préviens, mon ami. Au revoir. Je vous verrai ci-dessus". Was the last phrases. I wept and now I know what she meant. All of a sudden. BANG! Someone shot me.

Bon - Au revoir

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!