That Door

Today, tonight i sit quietly at our old and rigid dinner table. thoughts of apprehensive feelings come to mind remembering every night every painful hour as I enter that door the realm of foughty winks, as I slowly touch the round disturbing handle of that horrifying door. the embarks with the eyelids , pounding fast down and slow back up like the sound of wooden base drums , echoes echoes echoes then a slight falling sensation , you know you cant go back , its time, its over the pain begins . I near the black gates , the red lights burning through my eyes slowly converting me over to the other side ........ Falling... eyes pounding... I awake with blurry florescent digits of 4:03 flashing in my weak eyes. I realize i need to go back its not time i need to ....But i cant i cant take this anymore I need help. Please help me .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!